Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vector Art by me



Yes, I LOVE dance music!! First projects of vector art that I made mostly about DJ and Paul van Dyk was one of them. I made this using CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop on September 2008.





   




These are some of vector art projects that I made for my friend, DJ Takaki Matsuda from Japan. I made them around 2008. I used CorelDraw to make the vector then edit it on Adobe Photoshop.







I made this on May, 2009 using CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop. I made this for one DJ from Serbia, DJ Marko Nikolic.






The vector art of me. 






and Bruno Mars...


Those are just several of the vector art that I made. I will always love to make this kind of project because it's different with image editing.
On making vector art, we have to be focus and have a strong willing because to create detail sometimes could be depressing.

Sitting down in front of our computer, tracing every dots to lines, every lines to shapes, every shapes to objects. It could takes hours even just for a simple one.


Tiring but if you see the result of your effort,
you'll know you are going to make more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment