Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More of Image Editing

Most of these projects I made during my free time. Some deejays even asked me to make it for them and since it's one of my favorite activity, I always love to spend some time to make this project! ^-^

ENJOY!



Armin van Buuren
(photo source taken from the internet)



Armin van Buuren
(photo source taken from the internet)





Mike Koglin
(photo source taken from his profile. the picture that I made being used by him as profile picture at that time)






DJ Marko Nikolic from Serbia
(photo source taken from his profile and the picture that I made being used in his profile at that time.)






DJ Sonya from Ukraine
(photo source taken from her profile and the picture that I made being used in her profile at that time.)






DJ Ascaloon from Serbia
(photo source taken from his profile)




DJ Ascaloon from Serbia
(photo source taken from his profile)






DJ Takaki Matsuda from Japan
(photo source taken from his profile. this project is actually requested by him and being used in his profile at that time.)




DJ Takaki Matsuda from Japan
(photo source taken from his profile)





DJ Takaki Matsuda from Japan
(photo source taken from his profile)




Paul van Dyk and DJ Takaki Matsuda

(photo source taken from Takaki's profile and internet. i was thinking that it must be cool if i try to combine them in one graphic ^-^)






Nash Donson from Serbia
(photo source taken from his profile)







DJ Domino from Serbia
(photo source taken from his profile. this project was requested by him)







Just-for-Fun project1 ^-^
(photo source taken from the internet)


Carpark North (just-for-fun project because I LOOOOOVE THEM!)
(photo source taken from the internet)


Deadmau5 ( just-for-fun project because I love deadmau5! ^-^)
(photo source taken from the internet)


DaftPunk (just-for-fun project because I love DaftPunk!)
(photo source taken from the internet)





Another just-for-fun projects that I made.



I usually use Adobe Photoshop to make these projects.





















No comments:

Post a Comment