Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Social Issues

Creating project about social issues is always interesting for me, personally.
Sometimes I think what can we do, as a designer, to make the change.
By making something that people could see, by sharing the message behind it,
I hope that I could do more than just having this as a fun project.

I really wished I could take part to make the change one day.

A real project to share positive message to the world.





Racism is always become an issue, no matter what people say that there are no longer any kind like that.
The truth is it is still there, deep inside.
Visible but invisible.
So I choose this issue in my project. I used several pictures that I got from internet.
Mostly are small size so it takes time to edit it and make it become the complete design.



With 3 images that I got from internet, I made many changes just to get the result as I want.





"FEED THE WORLD". Reading fact that every year many people suffer from hunger just hurting me.



I just used 2 images for making this project. The hungry kids photo is very small, it was almost impossible to use it as source for the project.
But nothing is impossible. Give a touch of editing. Put them together based on the idea.
And share the big message that you want to share.






I love to make a simple design, sometimes.
I always imagine it in my head first, what my result will be. Will it be good?
Then start to make it.





Again, I just used 2 images that I got from internet.
Again I had to face small size of picture that took some time for me to edit it
and make it possible to put them all together as one design.


No comments:

Post a Comment