Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Image Editing for Wedding

I got order to do image editing for wedding too. The thing that we have to face is we have to try our best to make the picture right exactly just like what the clients want, eventhough the sources are not enough.


Here are the samples of image editing that I made for wedding.






I still remember how tight the deadline was and the photographer couldn't find the exact same dog just like the one in the movie poster. The color of the dog is actually dark brown and it was taken without proper lighting so I have to do a lot of editing for this picture.







The picture of the couple taken with white background. I need to do a lot of work to edit the lighting.
The picture of flower was taken separately. The thing is it was hard to find the exact same flowers just like the ones at the movie poster so again I have to do a lot of editing, just to make it a bit similar with the poster.



I usually make this kind of project using Adobe Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment