Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Business Card

Nowadays, anyone need business card. The function of it of course to put any basic and important information about someone. Some people still think that as long as there's the name, address and contact number then it'll be enough to call as business card but nowadays, many people (including company) think further by putting special design to make it look more exclusive or professional.


Here are some business card that I made from different background of clients.






This is the business card that I made for one of music teacher in Bogor.
I made it using black and white color to make it look professional and clean.
I also got inspiration based on the color of piano, one of the instrument that he played.






This is the business card that I made for Cory Salon.
It's actually a simple small salon but she has her own royal customers.



I usually make the business card with Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment