Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LOGO


This is my logo



The logo that I made for DJ Takaki Matsuda. The idea is about something dynamic, powerful to make people move (dance) just like the music that he made.
So I made it like a circle of energy.


AINO is the creative team that me and my best friends made. We were thinking about logo for our team so every member tried to design something.
In the end, we decided something more simple and bright.
I put this here to show you several samples that I made long time ago.



For my own logo, the idea is about something strong and stable (I use cube to represent this), something fresh like a new start, a way out or even something that could help you see the outside world ( I use the shape like a door or window). 
Black respresents something strong.
Red represents something full of energy, dynamic. 
For Chinese people, red means the color of luck and happiness. 
For me this color also reminds me of my country, Indonesia.




Logo is one of the project which always challenging.
There are many reasons why I said so because every step of the process are crucial.

It takes a lot of time to research about the subject, mind map that could takes paper as big as continent (it will never be enough to make it in just one medium paper that we usually have).

It takes a lot of time to discuss (if you work in group) or monologue (if you work alone to make your own logo) about keywords of the subject. 
My lecturers told us that keyword is important so that you know what you want to make. 
For me, that's absolutely right!

It takes a lot of energy of mind to make the sketch.
Anything which are relevant to the idea. 
Anytime - it's because inspiration could come whenever and wherever.


But making a logo is always fun.
The point is this project is never cheap. We may never pay cheap for logo.

For every effort that the designer takes to make it.

and you won't use it just for a year to change it annualy.

So logo deserves to get high appreciation and values.


No comments:

Post a Comment