Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some of my School Project


I was study as a Visual Communication Design's student.
Many people learned a lot at school. 
What I love the most about study there was the environment and the lecturers' point of view.
They let us to be independent. They taught us a bit about softwares but mostly about concept.
The thing is if we don't try hard enough to learn the software by ourself then we will end up to be unable to use any software properly.
So all of us worked hard. I didn't have my own computer at that time, I was study in different city and I only had one computer at home.
So everything was hard at that time, no computer means I had to rent somewhere.
And we got many homeworks to do, we slept only for 3-4 hours at night.
I will never forget that moment and I finally know why our lecturers became so firm to us.

They actually prepared us to face the real world of being a designer.





These are two samples of magazine layout that I made as one project for school.
The result was actually one complete magazine and I was very happy to know I got a great score for this one \^-^/






The lecturer asked us to make one flier about ourself and I made this one.
Since I was the Visual Communication Design's student,
so I trued to put what I was thinking about design itself.

People said design is about solving the problem.
So I came with this idea : it's about putting one missing part to make the entire thing complete,
even in the most impossible way.





I was making this flyer almost by the end of my year of study at school.
It's a flyer about my hometown, Bogor. 
Bogor is a city which is famous because of its history and as a place to learn about nature.
I took the picture of the objects by myself then edit it as flyer using Adobe Photoshop.




Again, something about my hometown, Bogor. But this time it's brochure.





Yes, we do learned about photography too!
I took this one in my first year of school using digital camera and lighting at the studio.
We had to decide by ourself about which kind of lighting effect that we want and whether it will match the product or not.
And I came with this result.




No comments:

Post a Comment